Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DURANGO OPEN STUDIOS

Sumi Root

Talisman

These mixed-media works are featured among many new works and work through the years in my Open Studio event the coming weekend, September 18-19. This year I am part of Durango Open Studios where forty-one artists open their creative spaces to the public for one weekend. The times are 10-4. I will also stay open on Monday, September 20 and by appointment until the holidays. I will have paintings, prints, paperworks, sculpture, artists' books, collage, etc. displayed and a walk in the woods as part of a visit to my home and studio. Refreshments will be served and work will be for sale at reasonable prices. If you are a Durango, Colorado area resident, come on by. Maps and more information are found on durangoopenstudios.blogspot.com.

No comments: